SWITCHFOOT--AWAKENING

Sunday, March 11, 2007

track

is awesome
is awesomely awesome
is sweetnessly awesome
is sweetnessly awesomely awesome
kks i'm done with that

so yea we had 3 hard workouts this week
pure golddd

but i missed saturday practice =/
my mom didn't let me go because she didn't feel like driving me
i know weaksauce but w/e

heh i have an rc [reading companion] due tomorrow for history
and i don't want to do it
argg this fails

i wish ppls were on at... 9:41 at night

oh yea and on friday
during our cooldown
we were like jogging through a park
and i wanted to jump on top of this concrete thing
but i like ran right into it
so yea that hurt haha

8 comments:

Carmencita said...

xP

niiiiice
lol

Mary said...

Track is EVILLL (for reasons that you probably knwo, but i won't post xD)

i wish ppls were on at... 9:41 at night
---
Heh...with the amount of hw i have, i think i probably will be on at 9:41 at night today xD

Anonymous said...

wow your fucking stupid

WhoNeedsADisplayName...o_O said...

i can imagine anonymous as being andrew
but i doubt andrew would come on here

... i'm sorry mary

Angel in the Dark said...

@ anonymous:
wtf? O_o

@ michael:
lol, you are not stupid xD

Anonymous said...

Huh. Well, a friend of mine was jogging in the park, and kinda crashed/tripped over a park bench.
She had to have stiches...
*chuckle*
As she puts it, [the consequences of stupidity]

*laugh*
I'm still idealistically young!
I go to sleep/I'm on, at, like, sometimes into the morning...0.o
Trust me, you don't look too pretty with only four hours of sleep...
At least that's not too often.

Oh. I clicked on 'publish my comment' a couple of times...
Nothing's showing. Huh. Odd...

Anonymous said...

yes, poor kai. with her jogging.
Ed should comment! Ed is my favorite stalker EVER>

Anonymous said...

Lol. Kai getting stiches made me so happy. I hopes it hurt :)
Heh... It would have been cooler if she smashed her head open